As a Virtual Assistant (VA), I work with small business owners to provide administrative support from my home office. It’s more than just handling tasks for you – it’s a long-term, collaborative relationship where we focus on your goals and the best way to get things done. The process begins with productivity consulting to see where you are, where you want to be and to determine the best plan of action. Most of my current clients have been with me for 10 years or more!
Some of the things I do for my amazing clients:
- Productivity consulting and office organizing.
- Website updates and blog posting using WordPress and Clockwork AMM.
- Bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable, invoicing, credit card processing using QuickBooks, eBillity, Excel, PayPal, Practice Pay Solutions and Concur.
- Database management, scheduling and calendar management using ACT, Outlook, Yahoo, iCloud and Google.
- Newsletters and event management using Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.
- Research, purchasing, meeting and travel planning, processing mail and responding to email, documents and spreadsheets using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher.
- Social media set up and maintenance using Twitter, You Tube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
I’m also an incredible resource. If I don’t do it, I will find someone who will!